Quartz Stone countertop is most popular material for kitchen or bathroom countertops. If you're looking for beautiful, durable countertops, Quartz might be a good choice. We can do prefab quartz stone countertop and vanity in 45 degree laminated edge. 1. 45 degree quartz stone countertop and...Send InquiryChat Now
Quartz Stone countertop is most popular material for kitchen or bathroom countertops. If you're looking for beautiful, durable countertops, Quartz might be a good choice. We can do prefab quartz stone countertop and vanity in 45 degree laminated edge.
1. 45 degree quartz stone countertop and vantity top which we process.
3. More Colors We Supply For Quartz Stone Slabs
4. Prefabricate Quartz Stone Vanity Top, Pre-cut wash basin and Countertop
4. Package and Delivery of Quartz Stone Countertop
We have rich experienced and professional team to handle product packing, space availability and stacking in container, ensure that the goods you receive and you expect are same.In packing, we also did very detailed protection. Product packaging, spatial arrangement and stacking are all carried out by experienced and professional arrangements to ensure that you could receive goods same as your expect.
We do strong fumigated wooden crates/bundles for export and loading in container with strong fixer.
6. Inspection We Do For Quartz Stone Countertop and Vanity Top
7. Why Choose 45 degree angle for Quartz Stone Countertop
A traditional edge style that evokes classical stone architecture, a bevel (sometimes known as a chamfer) is basically a cut made at approximately a 45-degree angle along the top edge of the countertop. There are many variations on this style, including double bevels (both the top and bottom edges are cut at an angle), and more elaborate edge treatments that combine bevels with other shapes. Like the kerfs in a square countertop, beveling softens sharp edges, but also makes a strong design statement.
8. Quartz stone advantages
This material is called Artificial Quartz Stone, it possesses numerous features with solid surface:
1. Natural Beauty: Artificial Quartz is made from over 93% of quartz. The natural quartz in Artificial Quartz delivers distinctive depth, brilliant clarity, glimmering radiance and a cool, solid feel unique to natural stone.
2. Stain Resistance: Artificial Quartz is no air pore and therefore it is highly resistant to stains from coffee, wine, tea, fruit juice, olive oil, makeup and many other common household products.
3. Heat Resistance: It will withstand limited exposure to heat without burning or scorching. The fire of a lit match will not mar Artificial Quartz.
4. Strength: Artificial Quartz has four times the flexural strength of granite, making it less susceptible to chipping and cracking during transportation and installation.
5. No Color Difference: The color of Artificial Quartz does not fade and change. With the fully auto-controlled equipment, the consistent rate of color standard is high. In our indoor daily life, Artificial Quartz will not fade and loss luster because of oxidation, aging, erosion or touching hot products.
6. No Radiation: Artificial Quartz has no side effect to directly touch food and body. It is green to environment without any radiation. Artificial Quartz is suitable for kitchen countertop, floor tile, wall tile and so on.